Warehouse Office Administrator – Full-time (11.30am-8pm initially, with a possible move to 2pm-10pm)
Vision Support Services – Warehouse, Unit 5, Walker Park, Blackburn, Lancashire.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright individual to become part of a successful and growing team. The role is to provide administrative support to the Warehouse Management Team during the evenings. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have a methodical approach with the ability to demonstrate careful attention to detail.
- Operating Access Dimensions and other logistics databases, such as TNT and DPD.
- Presenting dispatch reports.
- General office administrative duties.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual.
- Good communication skills – both written and telephone.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent MS Word/Excel Skills.
Experience and personality:
- Be a team player.
- Self-driven; ability to work on your own initiative.
- Able to complete all tasks in an accurate and timely matter.
You will need to have a legal right to work in the UK.
If you think you can add to the already successful business and offer something more, please send us a covering letter and a current version of your CV to Jaclyn Haxton.
Vision Support Services