Vision Support Services Group Ltd has completed the move into a brand new 60,000 square foot warehouse located in Blackburn, Lancashire. The move into bigger and higher premises is testament to the growth of the company over the last three years.
The Vision Group of companies includes heritage rich brands such as Hilden, Liddell and Whitaker Services, as well as its global sourcing arm, Vision Assurance. The new warehouse will be utilised by all companies operating under the Vision brand.
The new Vision warehouse is located just a stones throw away from its current head office, situated on Walker Industrial Park, Blackburn, junction 5 off the M65.
The move, which took more than three months to complete, was in response to huge growth in customer orders and new contracts, as Vision and its brands continue to grow in profit and esteem.
The Vision warehouse in numbers:
- 60,000 square feet allows Vision to store more products on site to ensure faster delivery to customers
- 8,000 pallets of stock currently being held alongside new stock control processes to further enhance delivery and combat delays
- 10 metres (three stories) high means more space for products and additional room to grow into as demand continues to increase
- 4 brand new flexi trucks to improve picking and packing speeds on site
- One brand new showroom built on site for customers to view and sample all of Vision’s products
The new warehouse forms part of Vision’s core growth strategy over the next five years and will further enhance Vision’s offering to all its clients.