Over 50 Vision approved textile manufacturing partners
Specially selected, our textile manufacturing associates ensure we deliver the finest hotel quality linens and textile products at the most competitive price. With them we’re able to produce tens of millions of individual products every year.
With over 50 carefully selected manufacturing partners we continue to consistently deliver value for money – and that’s why our customers continue to choose us.
How we select our textile manufacturing partners
We dedicate considerable time and effort into nurturing and growing our manufacturing network. Vision’s overseas offices work tirelessly to manage our manufacturer base and consistently make improvements in performing evaluations, routine inspections and new supplier assessments in line with the Vision Suppliers Policy.
This means that you can put your trust in us and in the quality of our products. Our products are sustained in the most ethical ways in line with our corporate social responsibility and all of the Vision products and services are provided with the Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) guarantee.
Key textile manufacturing regions
We work with many partners across the world. These manufacturers cover the UK, India, Turkey, China, Malaysia, Portugal, Slovenia, Croatia, Spain and Pakistan. Our overseas employees source only the best products from each key region.
Selecting a textile manufacturer
Vision’s customers can be rest assured that all suppliers and manufacturing partners are explicitly vetted and approved against the most stringent quality controls.
The Vision criteria for selecting and developing a supplier are based upon the following core principles:
- We ensure they have suitable equipment and machinery to meet both product quality and capacity requirements
- We confirm that the business is of an appropriate size to effectively meet the Vision requirements:
- It will not be so small that it is unable to meet demand
- ii. It will not be so large that Vision is not valued
- The supplier must be financially stable and/or include a financial strategy
- It must have technically capable staff in respect to product requirements
- It must include social, health and safety, environmental and quality management compliance procedures
- The supplier must offer research, development and product improvement capabilities
- Vision must have a relationship with the decision maker and direct access to a senior member of staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The supplier must be flexible and is willing to sign up to our Suppliers Agreement
Both existing Vision customers and potential customers can therefore be confident that we will deliver an exceptional and unmatched professional solution with capacity and ethical protocols in place to deliver a consistent service across all channels.