Our strong, worldwide network gives us superior buying power
Vision is the leading expert in vendor development. Developed exclusively over half a century, we’re proud of our network of leading procurement specialists from all four corners of the globe. These established partnerships allow us to give our customers a seamless experience – from technical expertise to guaranteed access to trusted vendors.
Through our invaluable collaborations with our supply base we can see a project through from concept into production and on to marketing.
- Our manufacturing partners operate under an exclusive Vision agreement ensuring service responsiveness, superior product development, reliability and total confidentiality.
- We are proud to have more than 50 Vision-approved manufacturing partners around the world.
- We have dedicated teams committed to quality, product innovation and advancements.
- With seven global offices and five stock holding facilities, plus a unique network of textile warehouse distribution, we can deal successfully in multiple jurisdictions.
Choose one of our ranges
We’ve carefully created a core range of products tailored to suit various markets and sectors.
- Our Liddell luxury hotel collection product range can be found in some the most exclusive hotels and retail stores around the world.
- Our performance product brand, Hilden, is a durable, trusted product range delivering commercial laundry supplies to major UK and international laundries and commercial environments.
- Lastly, our specialist Whitakers product range complements hard-working healthcare environments with its unique specialist and flame retardant textiles. Whitakers supplies the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Defence and numerous public sector bodies.
White label products
From branding existing products with your company logo to creating new ranges to suit your hotel linen requirements, our network can cater to any need.
We’ve created customer branded products, specifically for the retail sector, working alongside some of the world’s most well known brand such as John Lewis, Mamas and Papas and Aldi. As these products are white label, you can use your own branding and packaging whilst we utilise our creative and design team who can create and adjust marketing to your brand guidelines.
- Our in-house creative team will work with you to produce unique and fit-for-purpose branding and designs
- We can assist or even solely create packaging, POS, sales literature, websites and any general marketing material you may require; our designers will act as an extension of your business
- All packaging and marketing material will be created to brand specifications; being both high-quality and consistent
- The team have excellent market knowledge and stay updated with current trends in order to develop your brand
- We use the latest 3D software to design products to specification.
- We offer full project management custom designs from the start. We’re willing to adapt at your request as we believe that brand and design development is an on-going process
Leaders in vendor development
At Vision, we pride ourselves on working with high calibre and superior clients. Here are just a few of those we have worked with:
- John Lewis Nursery Range – Vision provided an innovative range of cot linens and mattress protectors as part of their Baby Sleep range
- Mamas and Papas – We created complete customer branded bedding and blanket ranges, perfect for babies and small children
- John Lewis pillows and duvet sets – Vision utilised advanced microfresh technology to create uniquely made filled goods for the John Lewis Partnership
- The Ritz – We developed a personalised, customer branded table linen range which included cotton table cloths and table napkins
- Intercontinental Hotel Group – We created a wide range of filled goods comprising of duvets, mattress toppers and pillows all to exact specifications and sizes as part of their Next Generation project
- Aldi – Vision sourced and made a range of patterned picnic rugs for the store, complete with their design and packaging requirements
- Culloden Estate and Spa – We manufactured embroidered bathrobes, unique to the spa, worn and favoured by celebrities such as Kylie Minogue and Bono
We hold a wide range of examples featuring our custom-made products and vendor development so please get in touch to find out how we can work with you.