Overall Position Purpose
Vision Support Services is a leader in global textile manufacture and distribution. Our customer base comes from global accommodation providers, renowned high street retailers, laundries, public bodies and healthcare organisations. The Sales Manager, Central and Eastern Europe is essential to support our plans to develop & secure new branded hospitality sales opportunities aligning to our global hotel brand partners’ (IHG, Hilton, Marriott) growth in the markets.
- Represent Vision becoming the face of the company in the defined markets
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing Key Accounts
- Initiate, manage and secure high-value sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams to develop robust Account Development Plans
- Participate in industry trade shows and exhibitions
- Learn & impart latest industry trends and developments through Vision
- Manage inbound leads in a timely, professional and customer-focused manner
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Meet or exceed core sales activity metrics
- Provide timely, accurate and consistent reporting
- Update and maintain the company CRM records for the opportunities & market
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager the successful candidate will have a proven record in sales management, speak fluently in English & proficiently in at least one of our Key European markets. A key focus for Vision is supporting the hotel brand growths in Central Eastern Europe, the Scandinavian and Baltic markets.
Vision Support Services are seeking a strong individual to develop our opportunities in Central and Eastern Europe. The role requires an individual capable of reporting on performance. With a passion for travel and the capacity to work remotely the role will suit a self-starter who enjoys the travel and hospitality industry we work to supply.
From time to time the company may require the Sales Manager Central and Eastern Europe to perform duties outside of this specific remit. Any additional duties will be agreed and in line with the Vision Support Services business needs and model.
Vision Support Services believe in a core set of values. All our employees are expected to demonstrate and bring our core values to life throughout their business interactions.
- One Vision: We are a customer focused, united, global business setting the standards.
- One Passion: We are passionate about our business, our brand and our products
- One Goal: We strive for success and endeavour to change, evolve and lead.
- One Voice: We communicate and share knowledge to improve our company
- One Team: We respect our colleagues and our partners; together we succeed
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Marc Wynne at Marc.Wynne@visionsupportservices.com