– Style Awards 2016 –
The Hilden Style Awards are now closed...
Thank you for entering your beautiful establishments. Stay tuned to see who this year’s Style Awards winners are.
Click here to see this years entries on pinterest.
This year's categories
- Most Stylish Independent Hotel or B&B
- Most Stylish Independent Restaurant
- Most Stylish Care Home
Sales Manager, Independent Hospitality - Vision
With over seven years’ experience in textiles, Victoria works with Vision’s boutique and independent...
Architect & Interior Design for Bar/Restaurant - MD of DV8 Designs
An experienced architect and interior designer who’s attention to detail is second to none, Lee’s passion...
Freelance Interior Design Journalist
A leading design industry personality who specialises in interviews, columns, trends, simple living and all aspects of design, vintage shopping...
Healthcare Interior Specialist - Whitakers
Over the last nine years Lucy has worked hard to grow Vision’s healthcare division (previously Whitaker Services) from textile supply...
Editor of Eat.Drink.Sleep Magazine
Editor of Eat.Drink.Sleep Magazine, a Leading Hospitality Publication Jeremy currently is Editor at Eat.Drink.Sleep Magazine...
Deputy Editor, Hospitality Interior Magazine
An influential writer and editor, Gemma acts as lead editorial for Hospitality Interiors, a glossy style publication depicting...
Last Years Winners...
The Church Inn
We are pleased to announce that the winner for Most Stylish Dining Experience is The Church Inn at Mobberley, Cheshire. Judges' comments included: "The attention to detail is on another level, no corner is left uncovered and they have captured the essence of a historic venue perfectly...
Read more on The Church Inn
The winner for Most Stylish Guestroom is Unique Chic Lets Bijou Edinburgh Apartments, up against Spitbank Fort's Churchill Suite and Yorebridge House's French themed bedroom based in Yorkshire. The judges' comments included: "This really epitomises the owner's personality and quirky sense of style...
Read more on Bijou Apartment
It is now our pleasure to announce to you the winner of this year's Most Stylish Bathroom category is Artist Residence, London. The judges' comments included: "Of all the finalists this is something we haven't seen before, completely unique and gives you a sense of a remote log cabin in the middle of a city...
Read more on Artist Residence
Our awards aim to celebrate the 'unsung heroes' of hospitality and healthcare – giving smaller establishments their chance to be in the spotlight.
See the entry criteria below:
Most Stylish Independent Hotel or B&B open to independent or boutique hotels, guesthouses or B&Bs or small groups with less than 10 venues only.
Most Stylish Independent Restaurant open to independent or boutique restaurants or small groups with less than 10 venues only.
This Years Entries
Stylish Hotel or B&B'
Stylish Care Home
Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Vision Support Services Ltd (company no. 06603416) whose registered office is at Darwen House (2nd Floor) Walker Industrial Estate, Walker Road, Guide, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2QE.
(Scroll to read Competition Terms & Conditions)
- The promoter is: Vision Support Services Ltd (company no. 06603416) Registered office: Darwen House (2nd Floor) Walker Industrial Estate, Walker Road, Guide, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2QE.
- Employees of Vision Support Services Ltd, Vision Support Services Group Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entrants must be a UK based Bed & Breakfast, Hotel, Guesthouse, Holiday let, Self Catering Establishment, Hotel, Care Home or Restaurant. We do not permit large groups to enter, entries from groups with 10 or less venues are permitted to enter.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Hilden Style Awards.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight Friday 2nd September 2016. All photographs must be submitted for entry into the Hilden Style Awards by midnight. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner can be found at: Hilden Style Awards.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected, or arrange for delivery.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- Entrants agree to the use of his/her name and image(s) in any publicity material and to participate in any promotional activity relating to the competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image(s) in any publicity material and to participate in any promotional activity relating to the competition. This includes displaying a Hilden Style Awards Badge on your website if your entry is judged to be a finalist. By entering the Hilden Style Awards you agree that any information and pictures provided may be used in the Style Guide 2017. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- By entering the Style Awards and submitting your email address, you are agreeing to be added to our mailing list(s). You have the right to unsubscribe to our email communications at any time, should you wish to do so.
- The winner's name will be available 30 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Hilden Style Awards 2014 Winners, Darwen House (2nd Floor) Walker Industrial Estate, Walker Road, Guide, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2QE.
- The Style Awards and any judges decisions do not represent a recommendation or endorsement for any business entered in the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.