Join us at an exciting time; we are the leading supplier of luxury, performance and specialist textiles to the biggest names in the hospitality, healthcare and retail markets. We work with the likes of the IHG, Hilton Worldwide and Accor, as well as huge healthcare brands, government organisations and retail players such as John Lewis.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we require a talented and experienced Administrator to support the Executive Assistant and management team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, reliable and have a ‘can-do’ approach to all tasks.
As Administrator, you’ll be responsible for supporting the company’s general functions and work with other areas of the business to deliver exceptional daily administrative operations of the company. You’ll be well organised and comfortable working to a high degree of attention to detail.
Role & Responsibilities
- Compiling company procedures
- General HR admin tasks
- Arranging travel and visas for the group
- Arranging corporate events
- Maintaining and recording documents in the legal library
- Reception cover
- Arranging buffet lunches/refreshments for meetings
- General admin tasks
Essential Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience
- Able to handle sensitive data in a confidential manner
- Excellent English skills
- Very good written and verbal skills
- Be able to converse confidently with all levels of management across the business
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- A ‘can-do attitude’ to all tasks
Please note this role is a fixed term contract for 6 months, full time. The closing date for applications is 9th November 2018.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email Jaclyn.Haxton@visionsupportservices.com with your CV and covering letter.