Join us at an exciting time; we are the leading supplier of luxury, performance and specialist textiles to the biggest names in the hospitality, healthcare and retail markets. We work with the likes of the IHG, Hilton Worldwide and Accor, as well as huge healthcare brands, government organisations and retail players such as John Lewis.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we require an Apprentice Curtain & Blind Fitter to join our installation team in Longford, Ireland.
Vision Support Services provide top quality bespoke curtains, blinds and soft furnishings for hospitality and healthcare clients in the UK and Ireland.
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Apprentice Curtain and Blind Fitter based in the Longford area, to work alongside our current installation team, measuring for and installing bespoke high quality curtains and soft furnishings.
Experience not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Measuring of and installation of bespoke curtains and soft furnishings.
- Knowledge of tracks, poles, and curtain styles, desirable but not essential.
- Experience with power tools and fixings.
- The ability to carefully and respectfully handle soft furnishing products in our customer’s premises.
- To provide an exceptional level of customer service to the client.
- To be comfortable working in challenging environments.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- To communicate clearly to the client and to the office team requirements of any particular project.
- The ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Passport and ability to travel freely if required.
- Awareness and knowledge of health and safety requirements.
- The successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Jaclyn Haxton, Vision Support Services, Darwen House, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE or apply via email at email@example.com