Join us at an exciting time; we are the leading supplier of luxury, performance and specialist textiles to the biggest names in the hospitality, healthcare and retail markets. We work with the likes of the IHG, Hilton Worldwide and Accor, as well as huge healthcare brands, government organisations and retail players such as John Lewis.
As part of our ongoing expansion, we require a talented Email Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team in the Blackburn office, leading the entire email calendar for the UK, Europe and beyond.
As Email Marketing Executive, you will have complete control and management over Vision’s email marketing calendar. Managing and planning email campaigns for each of Vision’s divisions and corresponding campaigns, you are the expert.
You will be responsible for creating engaging and compelling communication to our customer base and have a genuine passion for email marketing, analytics and the customer journey. You’ll be able to plan, test and analyse different campaigns to encourage our subscribers to visit our websites, engage with us and ultimately, you’ll drive repeat purchases.
Role & Responsibilities
- Compile and create effective email marketing communications working to improve open rates, click rates and conversion
- Monitor and assess the strength of data used in campaigns; assessing bounce rates, unsubscribes etc. and come up with ways to prevent or minimise these
- Create and manage the monthly email campaign calendar, chase briefs from the sales teams, oversee the creative process, populate HTML templates with content, fully test and deploy campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Manager to implement a testing and segmentation plan across campaigns, analyse results and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Compile monthly reports on all campaign sends to assess ROI and effectiveness leading to a better more effective email marketing strategy
- Play an active role in the company’s adoption of GDPR, working closely with the Compliance Manager to ensure we stay within the legal remit when it comes to how we handle our customer data and email marketing
- Keep up to date with latest industry developments ensuring that knowledge is shared within the team
- Write engaging, unique and compelling content for newsletters and communications
- Work across the business and with external agencies to manage artwork, content in order to create stand-out campaigns
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in email marketing software such as MailChimp, Communigator or Campaign Monitor
- Excellent spelling and grammar and experience in writing sound commercial copy
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Design / Photoshop experience is essential
- Familiarity with HTML, basic coding and editing
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Positive attitude
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Matt Bowes, Vision Support Services, Darwen House, Walker Park, Blackburn, BB1 2QE or apply via email to email@example.com